This saddle has been trialed 0 times before.
All New K&M trial saddles are sent with 3 FREE trial gullets worth upto €90.00
This superior S-Series GP saddle offers a different feel to our Original GP and petite, slim riders or those with narrower hips may feel it suits them better. This saddle features a standard wither panel. The seat is compact and neat, which means it a great option for the petite rider on a large pony or small horse. The cut is forward enough to accommodate a jumping leg position – making it a really versatile saddle.
This S-Series Compact GP benefits from superior craftsmanships and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A neat seat, slim rear gusset and a tree that is slightly flatter on the underside compared to our Original GP.
- Three panel options for horses with a low, medium or high wither profile.
- An alternative seat shape to the Cob GP which makes it a viable option for those who find the Cob seat doesn’t suit them.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position. Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
The trial gullets may be new or used. In the case of a failed trial all of the gullets must be returned with the saddle.
Our new trial saddles are either brand new or only trialled and used for demonstration purposes a handful of times. The saddle is sold with full manufacturer warranties. The pictures are up to date images.
TRIAL K&M S-SERIES COMPACT GP 17.5" ADJUSTABLE BLACK
Choose your saddle/s.
Secure the saddle/s with a full value deposit.
We send the saddle to you for FREE.
Your trial starts the day after arrival for 5 'FULL' days. 6 days if you include the day of arrival.
TRIAL SUCCESS - Do nothing or tell us how thrilled you are.
TRIAL FAIL - NOTIFY US WITHIN THE TRIAL PERIOD. No Exceptions.
We send a Pre-Paid Label for the return via AnPost.
Once the saddle/s are back we void the deposit less €20 to help towards the return courier fee.