Fairfax Performance Short Event Narrow Guage Girth - Short girth with ring and buckle for training aid or martingale. Use with dressage or monoflap saddles on horses with a narrower ribcage.
Developed, designed and handmade in the UK
The first girth to be based on scientific research and proven to improve the horse’s performance by:
- Dramatically reducing pressure (up to 82%)
- Significantly increasing range of movement (up to 33% in forelimb protraction compared to the horse’s normal girth)
- Eliminates gait asymmetry
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for dressage or monoflap jump & GP saddles
- Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing
- New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against the girth
- Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge
The Performance Girth is the only girth to have been tested with and developed in conjunction with the BEF World Class Programme.
UK Team officials were so impressed by the girth they asked Fairfax to keep it a secret and delay its launch until after the London Olympics because they thought it would give Team GBR an added advantage.
It is also the only girth to be tested using pressure mapping (by Pliance) and gait analysis (by Centuar Biomechanics).
FAIRFAX PERFORMANCE SHORT EVENT NARROW GUAGE GIRTH
CHOOSE - The item specifics.
GO> The item is in stock! We ship the same or next working day.
ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> The item is either -
- In stock with our suppliers.
- Due into our suppliers.
- Require's production.
Click ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> - Enter your Email for fast honest advice on delivery and production periods.
We reply within 1 working day.
We will apply further discounts to apologise for not having the item immediately available.