Fairfax Performance Dressage Narrow Guage Girth - Short girth for use with dressage saddles on horses with a narrower ribcage.
Developed, designed and handmade in the UK
The first girth to be based on scientific research and proven to improve the horse’s performance by:
- Dramatically reducing pressure (up to 82%)
- Significantly increasing range of movement (up to 33% in forelimb protraction compared to the horse’s normal girth)
- Eliminates gait asymmetry
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing
- New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against the girth
- Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge
The Performance Girth is the only girth to have been tested with and developed in conjunction with the BEF World Class Programme.
UK Team officials were so impressed by the girth they asked Fairfax to keep it a secret and delay its launch until after the London Olympics because they thought it would give Team GBR an added advantage.
It is also the only girth to be tested using pressure mapping (by Pliance) and gait analysis (by Centuar Biomechanics).
FAIRFAX PERFORMANCE DRESSAGE NARROW GUAGE GIRTH
CHOOSE - The item specifics.
ADD TO CART - The item is in stock! We ship the same or next working day.
PRE-ORDER - Fairfax products usually ship within 2 - 3 weeks.
Use the blue 'REQUEST PRODUCT INFORMATION' button for detailed advice & pre-order specifics.