The perfect jump saddle for show jumping and cross country, the forward-cut flaps and moveable blocks combine to support the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping position.
This S-Series Jump benefits from superior craftsmanship and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- A tree with longer, swept-back points to support the front of the saddle and allow freer shoulder movement.
- A seat shaped to enable the rider to dynamically adjust their centre of balance over the fence.
- Broad panels for maximum surface contact with the horse’s back.
- Velcro knee and calf blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghost stitching on the knee roll to help the flap mould around the block and comfortably support the leg.
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
- This saddle suits a broad range of horse conformations.
|Seat Size||17, 17½|
K&M S-SERIES JUMP
CHOOSE - Seat Size, Colour and Width.
GO> The item is in stock! We ship the same or next working day.
ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> The item is either -
- In stock with our suppliers.
- Due into our suppliers.
- Require's production.
Click ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> - Enter your Email for fast honest advice on delivery and production periods.
We reply within 1 working day.
We will apply further discounts to apologise for not having the item immediately available.