A traditional two-flap created especially for the petite or young competitive rider who appreciates enhanced comfort and luxury from their dressage saddle. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Products to ensure the horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options.
- The Fairfax Classic Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Neat and compact seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement(see girthing options below)
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- A small moveable Velcro knee block which can be re-positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg (see block below)
- The addition of deep cushioning and ghost stitching on the knee pad means the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths and sizes
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
FAIRFAX CLASSIC PETITE DRESSAGE
UK & IRELAND ONLINE PRICE MATCH PROMISE - Keep Irish money in Ireland - Saddles Ireland is fully supporting the Irish recovery - "IF" and it's a big "IF" you can find a UK online price better than Saddles Ireland let us know and we will match it.
Faifax saddles are shipped usually within 4 weeks of receiving your order......All Fairfax saddles are made to order.
We urge caution when buying new saddles online - You should only buy a saddle online if you know the saddle is definitely the one you want.
If you have doubt please contact us to arrange a Master Saddle Fitting Consultation.
THERE ARE NO TRIALS ON NEW SADDLES.
- Choose your saddle and go to the Checkout.
Choose how you wish to pay - Select either PayPal or 'Pay Offline' - If you select 'Pay Offline' we will contact you to discuss your order and take a Credit or Debit card payment. We can also arrange a Bank Transfer.
Enter your delivery/contact details.
We send your saddle as soon as it is in stock.