A traditional two-flap created especially for the petite or young competitive rider who appreciates enhanced comfort and luxury from their dressage saddle. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Products to ensure the horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options.
- The Fairfax Classic Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Neat and compact seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement(see girthing options below)
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- A small moveable Velcro knee block which can be re-positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg (see block below)
- The addition of deep cushioning and ghost stitching on the knee pad means the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths and sizes
|N/M to XW/XXW
|Gullet Bar Type
FAIRFAX CLASSIC PETITE DRESSAGE
Contact us to discuss offline purchase options!
Explore our online saddle trial facility where you will find -
- Used Fairfax saddles for sale & export.
- New Fairfax saddles for purchase through trial & testing.
- Truly professional advice and guidance from our Fairfax endorsed SMS Master Saddle Fitter.
See our New Fairfax saddles online HERE.