A high-comfort GP particularly suitable for the discerning rider who enjoys all types of riding and competition, but also wants to enjoy a little extra luxury and support from their saddle. This is the low wither version of our ever popular classic gp but it is the low withered version for cob-type horses with a low-withered, flat-backed conformation.
The horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options thanks to all the research and development that has gone into our Performance Products.
The Fairfax Classic GP benefits from all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details.
- A comfortable and supportive seat allowing the rider to get the most from their hours in the saddle
- The design and placement of the billets gives four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- The stitched-on knee block provides superior support for the rider’s leg
- Deep cushioning over the knee rolls ensures the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths. This can prove particularly useful for those who intend to ride with different stirrup lengths in the GP saddle (i.e. hacking or jumping & competing)
- Two rows of ghost stitching on the knee roll allow it to contour easily around the block, allowing the leg to rest in the most comfortable and effective position for the chosen stirrup length
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||S-Bar|
FAIRFAX CLASSIC LOW WITHER GP
CHOOSE - Seat Size, Colour and Width.
GO> The item is in stock! We ship the same or next working day.
ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> The item is either -
- In stock with our suppliers.
- Due into our suppliers.
- Require's production.
Click ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> - Enter your Email for fast honest advice on delivery and production periods.
We reply within 1 working day.
We will apply further discounts to apologise for not having the item immediately available.