A traditional two-flap saddle, specifically designed for the competitive rider looking to achieve a closer connectivity with their horse when jumping. While the rider appreciates the enhanced comfort and luxury afforded by this saddle, the horse benefits from all the research and development that went in to our Performance Products, including multiple girthing options and fitting features.
- A precisely aligned seat to balance the rider over the fence and enable a close contact feel with the horse
- Billet placement provides three girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee block are positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping length
- The deeply-cushioned, soft knee rolls are able to accommodate a variety of upper leg lengths and provide optimum support and stability over the fence and on the flat
|Colour||Black, Brown, Brown with Tan welting|
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½", 18"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
FAIRFAX CLASSIC JUMP CUPPED FLAP
CHOOSE - Seat Size, Colour and Width.
GO> The item is in stock! We ship the same or next working day.
ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> The item is either -
- In stock with our suppliers.
- Due into our suppliers.
- Require's production.
Click ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> - Enter your Email for fast honest advice on delivery and production periods.
We reply within 1 working day.
We will apply further discounts to apologise for not having the item immediately available.