Straighter-cut flaps than the Classic GP make this the perfect choice for the rider who likes to do a bit of everything – but whose main interests are flatwork, schooling and dressage. The Classic GPD benefits from the same comfort and luxury afforded by the Classic GP.
Comfort for the horse is provided by the fitting features developed as a result of Fairfax’s extensive research and testing for the development of our Performance saddles.
- The Fairfax Classic GPD benefits from all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details.A comfortable and supportive seat allowing the rider to get the most from their hours in the saddle
- A straighter-cut flap than the GP saddle means that the rider can comfortably drop their stirrups and ride with a longer leg position which is more suitable for dressage and schooling activities
- The design and placement of the billets gives four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- The stitched-on knee block provides superior support for the rider’s leg
- Deep cushioning over the knee rolls ensures the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths. This can prove particularly useful for those who intend to ride with different stirrup lengths in the GP saddle (i.e. hacking or dressage)
- Two rows of ghost stitching on the knee roll allow it to contour easily around the block, allowing the leg to rest in the most comfortable and effective position for the chosen stirrup length
|17", 17½", 18"
|N/M to XW/XXW
|Gullet Bar Type
FAIRFAX CLASSIC GPD
Contact us to discuss offline purchase options!
Explore our online saddle trial facility where you will find -
- Used Fairfax saddles for sale & export.
- New Fairfax saddles for purchase through trial & testing.
- Truly professional advice and guidance from our Fairfax endorsed SMS Master Saddle Fitter.
See our New Fairfax saddles online HERE.