A high-comfort GP particularly suitable for the discerning rider who enjoys all types of riding and competition, but also wants to enjoy a little extra luxury and support from their saddle. The horse meanwhile, benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options thanks to all the research and development that has gone into our Performance Products.
The Fairfax Classic GP benefits from all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details.
- A comfortable and supportive seat allowing the rider to get the most from their hours in the saddle
- The design and placement of the billets gives four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- The stitched-on knee block provides superior support for the rider’s leg
- Deep cushioning over the knee rolls ensures the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths. This can prove particularly useful for those who intend to ride with different stirrup lengths in the GP saddle (i.e. hacking or jumping & competing)
- Two rows of ghost stitching on the knee roll allow it to contour easily around the block, allowing the leg to rest in the most comfortable and effective position for the chosen stirrup length
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½", 18"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
FAIRFAX CLASSIC GP
UK & IRELAND ONLINE PRICE MATCH PROMISE - Keep Irish money in Ireland - Saddles Ireland is fully supporting the Irish recovery - "IF" and it's a big "IF" you can find a UK online price better than Saddles Ireland let us know and we will match it.
Faifax saddles are shipped usually within 4 weeks of receiving your order......All Fairfax saddles are made to order.
We urge caution when buying new saddles online - You should only buy a saddle online if you know the saddle is definitely the one you want.
If you have doubt please contact us to arrange a Master Saddle Fitting Consultation.
THERE ARE NO TRIALS ON NEW SADDLES.
- Choose your saddle and go to the Checkout.
Choose how you wish to pay - Select either PayPal or 'Pay Offline' - If you select 'Pay Offline' we will contact you to discuss your order and take a Credit or Debit card payment. We can also arrange a Bank Transfer.
Enter your delivery/contact details.
We send your saddle as soon as it is in stock.