Following the unprecedented success of the Fairfax Gareth Dressage Monoflap saddle, we started to receive repeated requests for a more ‘feminine’ version. So we asked renowned producer of young dressage horses and equestrian style icon Rebecca Hughes to add some luxurious design touches.
Based on her husband’s bestselling Gareth saddle, the Rebecca Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range (see design details below), plus the following details:
- Discreet snakeskin print on the cantle and stirrup loop adds enough glamour to turn heads while still oozing style.
- Grey stitching on the flaps and welting on the seat brings a touch of class and elegance.
- The seat is more ‘forward’ in order to precisely align the rider more ‘in’ over the horse’s centre of balance, allowing the rider to feel a greater connection with their horse without restricting the ability to give the subtle aids or adjustments.
- The unique design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement.
- Three thicknesses of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle (see Girthing options in the dropdown below).
- A recess in the flap allows the riders’ upper leg to form a closer contact with the horse’s side without any uncomfortable rubbing (see Adjustable Shoulder Blocks below).
- Surface mounted thigh blocks give the rider enhanced support without restricting their position.
The Fairfax Rebecca is available with longer or shorter custom flap options, depending on your leg length (see chart below)
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
Please note: This saddle is available in brown leather, but the brown option does not have croc trim.
|Seat Sizes||16½", 17", 17½", 18"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
FAIRFAX REBECCA MONOFLAP DRESSAGE
UK & IRELAND ONLINE PRICE MATCH PROMISE - Keep Irish money in Ireland - Saddles Ireland is fully supporting the Irish recovery - "IF" and it's a big "IF" you can find a UK online price better than Saddles Ireland let us know and we will match it.
Faifax saddles are shipped usually within 4 weeks of receiving your order......All Fairfax saddles are made to order.
We urge caution when buying new saddles online - You should only buy a saddle online if you know the saddle is definitely the one you want.
If you have doubt please contact us to arrange a Master Saddle Fitting Consultation.
THERE ARE NO TRIALS ON NEW SADDLES.
- Choose your saddle and go to the Checkout.
Choose how you wish to pay - Select either PayPal or 'Pay Offline' - If you select 'Pay Offline' we will contact you to discuss your order and take a Credit or Debit card payment. We can also arrange a Bank Transfer.
Enter your delivery/contact details.
We send your saddle as soon as it is in stock.