Developed with World Silver medallist Harry Meade to give a really close contact feeling between horse and rider. The specially-designed slimline foam panel has undergone extensive development and rigorous testing using Pliance pressure mapping and gait analysis. Scientific trials show that this design gives as much support and stability as our Performance Panel and allows the horse to flex and use his back on take-off without restriction.
The Harry Meade Monoflap XC benefits from the following design details:
- The unique design and placement of the billets on this monoflap allows your saddle fitter four girthing options to fine tune the fit to your horse’s shape and movement (see Girthing Options below)
- Changeable gullet bar to allow for fluctuations in the horse’s shape throughout the season or following time off (see NB below).
- Broad channel for spine clearance.
- Deep, contoured foam under the tree points to give support and stability at the sides of the wither area.
- Smaller thigh and calf block and a more open seat than the Andrew Hoy XC saddle, which provides the rider with a feeling of more ‘space’ in the saddle.
- Covered with luxurious full-grain leather.
- Made in Walsall, England by highly skilled Master Saddlers.
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
|Colour||Brown with tan welting, Black with grey welting|
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M or M (see NB* below)|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
NB* Due to the slimline nature of this panel, the Harry Meade Monoflap XC will usually require a gullet bar half a width narrower than the corresponding Performance Saddle. We have found that the majority of event-fit competition horses will require a green or black bar.
FAIRFAX HARRY MEADE MONOFLAP JUMP XC
UK & IRELAND ONLINE PRICE MATCH PROMISE - Keep Irish money in Ireland - Saddles Ireland is fully supporting the Irish recovery - "IF" and it's a big "IF" you can find a UK online price better than Saddles Ireland let us know and we will match it.
Faifax saddles are shipped usually within 4 weeks of receiving your order......All Fairfax saddles are made to order.
We urge caution when buying new saddles online - You should only buy a saddle online if you know the saddle is definitely the one you want.
If you have doubt please contact us to arrange a Master Saddle Fitting Consultation.
THERE ARE NO TRIALS ON NEW SADDLES.
- Choose your saddle and go to the Checkout.
Choose how you wish to pay - Select either PayPal or 'Pay Offline' - If you select 'Pay Offline' we will contact you to discuss your order and take a Credit or Debit card payment. We can also arrange a Bank Transfer.
Enter your delivery/contact details.
We send your saddle as soon as it is in stock.