This is 'NOT' a trial saddle and is subject to our new product return policy.
Suited more towards Friesian horses the Fairfax Elias benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range, plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- Deep rear, and slim front, gussets to provide a perfectly balanced platform for the rider on a horse with 'uphill' conformation.
- Full grain leather for an instant pre-broken-in feel, plus croc-print trim on the flap, cantle and front facing.
- The Unique design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement (see Girthing Options in the dropdown below).
- Three thicknesses of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle (see Adjustable Shoulder Blocks in the dropdown below).
- Surface mounted thigh blocks designed to give the rider enhanced support without restricting their position.
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½", 18"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
FAIRFAX PERFORMANCE ELIAS MONOFLAP DRESSAGE
CHOOSE - Seat Size, Colour and Width.
GO> The item is in stock! We ship the same or next working day.
ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> The item is either -
- In stock with our suppliers.
- Due into our suppliers.
- Require's production.
Click ADVISE ON AVAILABILITY> - Enter your Email for fast honest advice on delivery and production periods.
We reply within 1 working day.
We will apply further discounts to apologise for not having the item immediately available.