Developed with seven-times Olympian Andrew Hoy to enable him to feel a greater harmony with his horses, the specifically designed seat aligns the rider precisely over the horse’s centre of balance, enabling them both to perform at their best.
The Andrew Hoy Monoflap XC benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range (see design details below), plus the following details:
- Covered with luxurious full-grain leather, waxed for extra grip.
- The unique design and placement of the billets allows your saddle-fitter three girthing options to fine-tune the fit to your horse’s shape and movement. (see Girthing Options below)
- If a horse has asymmetrical shoulders, two sets of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle. (see Adjustable Block Options below)
- Adjustable and moveable knee blocks under the flap offer custom-made support for riders with shorter legs. Longer legged riders can remove the block to create more room and bring them closer to their horse (see Adjustable Block Options below).
|N/M to XW/XXW
|Gullet Bar Type
FAIRFAX PERFORMANCE ANDREW HOY MONOFLAP JUMP XC
Contact us to discuss offline purchase options!
Explore our online saddle trial facility where you will find -
- Used Fairfax saddles for sale & export.
- New Fairfax saddles for purchase through trial & testing.
- Truly professional advice and guidance from our Fairfax endorsed SMS Master Saddle Fitter.
See our New Fairfax saddles online HERE.